Technical and Recreational Scuba Diving Courses are offered by GS-DIVING
Our Australian TDI, SDI & PADI Scuba Diving Instructor, Gary Savins can instruct you on:
- Technical Diving Courses ranging from Nitrox to Trimix
- Recreational Diving Courses from Open Water to Assistant Instructor
Gary Savins has been diving for over 8 years and instructing scuba diving for over 6 years. This doesn’t include his mentoring and teaching experience in his previous corporate endeavours, that spanned over 21 years.
Read Gary’s Bio: Click Here to Read the Bio
When are courses conducted?
Courses can be conducted during the day (for those people with a more flexible time schedule) or in the evenings (for our office workers). We don’t have a scheduled timetable that you must adhere to. We are flexible based on your needs.
Where is the theory component of the courses held?
If you don’t do the on-line option for theory, we will conduct the sessions at your place, or ours or even at a mutually convenient location (say even at a meeting room at your office).
Where are the Confined Water Dives Conducted?
Pool sessions are conducted at Mana Mana Beach Resort on the East Coast or at Outram Secondary School, Singapore. These can be done during the day or in the evening too.
Where do we do the “real” underwater Scuba Diving?
Open Water dives (which are usually an additional cost to the basic course fee) can be conducted:
- at a southern island of Singapore called Pulau Hantu
- on Live Onboard Boats departing from Singapore (travelling to Indonesia or Malaysia over a weekend)
- overland to Pulau Aur or Tioman Malaysia
- overland to Bintan Indonesia
- or even at a destination of your choice (we will transfer your paperwork and organise your referral)
The options to go scuba diving are endless.
Contact us today to explore the underwater world : Click Here to Contact Us