Nitrox Diver or Enriched Air Diver Course is PADI’s most popular speciality scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more “no decompression dive time”. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.You can typically stay down longer and get back into the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty!
What You Will Learn:
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure
- How to tell what’s in your scuba tank
- How to set a dive computer
- 15 years of age
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification or equivalent
What happens next?
Complete the cells on the right to register for this course.
After your online payment has been processed, you will be sent the PADI Enriched Air Diver Manual and link in DropBox to watch the Nitrox Diver video.
Once you have watched the video, read the manual and complete all the knowledge reviews, we will compare schedules and then set up a time and place to complete your Nitrox Diver theory exam session.
And do remember that you will need to own dive computer in order to scuba dive using nitrox. You may consider one of our recommendations – here.
For more information, visit https://www.padi.com/courses/assistant-instructor.
Check out more PADI Courses and specialty courses we offer at https://www.gs-diving.com/padi-courses/