Scubapro Mantis M1 Black Tech (Pre Order)
Scubapro Mantis M1 – A precision blend of sophisticated computer and beautiful timepiece, the Scubapro Mantis 1 Black Tech is identical to the Mantis 1 in features, functions and performance. But the Scubapro Mantis 1 Black Tech offers something extra — a Black Tech PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) scratch-resistant coating presented in a stealth-like protective finish.
All dive computer algorithms factor in depth, bottom time and gas mix to calculate deco time. However, SCUBAPRO’s ZHL-8 ADT MB PMG is the only dive computer algorithm that includes a diver’s breathing rate, heart rate and skin temperature as an indicator of workload during a dive and adjusts the decompression plan to avoid risk factors.
These enable the adaptive algorithm to adjust for each diver’s experience level, age and physical conditioning. Choosing a micro-bubble level between L0-L5 allows you either take up less nitrogen or off-gas more quickly.
Heart Rate Monitor
By visually monitoring your heart rate you can better assess your workload — real time — and promptly react to heightened stress or over-exertion. At the same time, the dive computer incorporates this information into its workload calculation, adjusting the algorithm to make the dive safer. On a less critical level, measuring your heart rate also lets you focus on increasing your endurance training, which allows you to transform your love of diving into a fitness sport.
Skin Temperature Monitor
This patent-pending feature provides yet another aspect of your physiology that can be factored into the workload algorithm. Extreme cold can affect a diver’s ability to off-gas nitrogen. This additional information lets your algorithm update its decompression calculations to improve the diving experience.
Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS)
Calculates an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen the body has absorbed, taking into account the current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes.
Can be a valuable aid when exercising or lap swimming in shallow water. By keeping track of strokes you can also calculate distance.
Can be calculated by combining heart rate and workload data. In today’s fit-conscious society you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone not interested in how many calories were burned over the course of the day’s dive. (The Calorie Tracker is available when using LogTRAK software.)
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and free divers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Micro-bubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Optional heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that both protects and looks great.
- Magnetic control buttons eliminate the need for holes, maintaining the casing’s watertight integrity and maximising mechanical reliability.
- Great for free diving.
Also check out the variety of dive computers we carry visit : https://www.gs-diving.com/divecomputers/
Also check out Dive Singapore for the variety of gears we carry visit : https://www.divesingapore.sg/product-category/scuba-equipments/