- August 4, 2020 - August 10, 2020
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
National Day Holiday – GS-Diving going Far Far A-Weh
The 7 days / 6 nights scuba diving adventure is a land based trip diving off Pulau Weh – Aceh, Indonesia.
Enrich Air eLearning (Nitrox) Discounted $150 (Usual $250)
Come join us this holiday season as we are going far far a-Weh again!
With its pristine corals + clear water + millions of marine inhabitants + scenic underwater topography, Pulau Weh hits all the right spots for these signature diving conditions. Situated at the northern tip of the Sumatra and the eastern end of the Andaman Sea, the tranquil Pulau Weh offers a laid-back and low-cost lifestyle with the friendly locals in the villages.
The usual suspects in the sea include turtles, rays, sharks, giant groupers, wrasses, eels, jackfishes, fusiliers, nudibranchs, and many more. [Our favourites: garden eel, ribbon eel, dartfish, napoleon wrasse, and dolphins. And uh… soapfish, anyone?] There is also a rare sight of underwater volcano where hot sulphuric water constantly oozing out from the seabed. If we are the chosen one, there would be chances of seeing pelagic giants passing by the Andaman!
- includes accommodation with twin / quad sharing rooms
- air conditioning
- hot fresh water
(not included, there is a recommended flight. Please contact us for flight info, please make the booking and send your booking details to email@example.com)
Tuesday – 7.30pm – Depart from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Batam.
Monday – 4.30pm – Departs from Batam back to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
4th Aug (Tuesday)
7.30 pm Rendezvous @ Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
8.30 pm Ferry to Batam; dinner; one night stay on Seaborne
5th Aug (Wednesday) 10.00 am Flight from Batam to Aceh; Transfer to Pulau Weh
6.00 pm Check-in; dinner; rest
6th to 8th Aug (Thurs – Sat)
3 day dives per day
1 night dive on one of the days
9th Aug (Sunday)
2 morning dives
Wash and chill
10th Aug (Monday)
8.30 am Transfer from Weh to Aceh
12.30 pm Flight from Aceh to Batam
4.30 pm Ferry from Batam to SG
6.30 pm Home sweet home @ SG
The itinerary above is still subject to changes.
Suitable for beginner and advanced divers. PADI Courses available as well.
- 12 dives (includes 1 night dives, subjected to weather and sea conditions)
- accommodation transfers
- twin / quad share accommodation
- guided orientation and night dives
- Air tickets (There is a recommended flight. Please contact us.)
- Rental of basic scuba gear
- Meals (Average S$ 5 per meal, depending on each individuals)
- Additional personal purchases
- taxes and charges
- Gratuity for local crew
- Nitrox cylinders (Top up @ 120,000 Rp per cylinder)
- PADI Courses – Advanced Open Water & above (PADI courses can be catered for you by our instructors if you’d like further training. The dive spot is recommended for courses including AOW, Nitrox Specialty, Deep Specialty, and Fish ID Specialty.)
Location: Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal