- May 17, 2019 - May 20, 2019
10:00 PM - 9:00 PM
4 Days 3 Nights – Diving at Tioman Juara!
We have trips on weekdays as well! Chose any day to start your 3 days 2 nights adventure!
Juara Beach, A Unique Jewel in Malaysia’s Crown!
Juara beach on Tioman Island is the very definition of paradise an awesome, wonderful peaceful getaway, and it’s started to get more and more attention, and visitors, in recent years, it is still resisting the mass development that has engulfed the rest of the islands in the region.
If someone told you to imagine a tropical paradise, then you would probably think of South East Asia, a vast region filled with idyllic tropical islands. Then you would immediately conjure up images of white sand beaches framed by lush, tropical jungle, palm trees swaying in a warm breeze and clear cerulean seas filled with wildlife. Then you would try to forget the hordes of package tourists and concrete hotels and resorts that are infesting more and more of these islands every year and try to imagine instead a local village atmosphere, with just a few small beach huts to stay in and barely another soul around.
Well you don’t need to imagine, just come join us to find out more about this awesome small beach – Juara Beach!
Juara is a small beach, hidden away on the East side of Tioman island in Malaysia, and unlike the more commercially developed and busier towns and beaches on the islands Western coast, it has still managed to retain that elusive small village atmosphere and has limited development along its long stretch of curved coastline.
Dive Site Information
- Water Temp: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Visibility: 10-20 metres,
- Air Temp; 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Level: Beginner to advanced
- 2 nights accommodation.
- All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Tanks, weight belt
- Return Coach Transfer from Singapore & Ferry.
- Dive & travel insurance
- Beverages (Alchohol)
- Rental of dive gear SGD65 for two days (BCD, Mask, Snorkel & Fins)
- Marine Park fees RM30 foreigner, Malaysian RM10
Day 1 – Friday
- 10:30pm – Meet up at Marsiling MRT
- 11:00pm – Depart Singapore Marsiling MRT to Mersing
Day 1 – Saturday
- 6:00am – Board the Speed boat at Mersing Jetty
- 9:30am – Alight at Tekek Jetty, Tioman Island.
- 10:00am – Pick up by land transfer pre-arranged
- 10:30am – Check in to accommodation
- 12:00pm – 1st dive
- 3:30pm – 2nd dive
- 7:30pm – Night Dive
- 8:30pm – Dinner, Free and Easy
Day 2 – Sunday
- 7.30am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – 4th dive
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:30pm – 5th dive
- 4:30pm – 6th dive
- 7:30pm – Night Dive (optional SGD30)
- 8:30pm – Dinner, Free and Easy
Day 3 – Monday
- 7:30am – Breakfast
- 8.30am – 7th dive (optional SGD30)
- 12:00pm – Transfer to Tekek Jetty
- 2:30pm – Board Ferry from Tekek to Tanjung Gemok
- 5:00pm – Depart back to Sg by coach
- 9:00pm – ETA Singapore
*The itinerary and dive sites above is still subject to changes.
- If you are not on a course, Equipment Rental Rates per item per diving day may be viewed – here
- As per the Terms and Conditions, dive trips need to be paid for 30 days in advance or at the time of booking (in order to confirm your booking). The Terms and Conditions may be viewed – here
- Our bank account is a SGD account
Location: Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal