- 2 Dives at Sisters Marine Park Trails - SGD185.00
July 26, 2019
6:30 AM - 12:00 PM
2 Dives at Sisters Marine Park Trails are a 20-minute boat ride from the mainland of Singapore.
Your Marine Park is waiting to be explored. With a maximum of ten divers per trail. Best dived in buddy teams of two and you must meet the prerequisites below.
Book fast as limited spaces are available.
- Certified as Advanced Open Water Divers (or higher)
- Experienced with good buoyancy control
- Experienced with at least 20 or more dives with at least one local dive within the past two years
If you have not dived in Singapore Southern Waters recently, you are required to do so and we encourage you to join one of our local Hantu dive trips.
All Rental Gear and Dive Guide fees will be collected on the day of diving. Please bring correct cash. Loss or damage of any rental gear will be charged on the day. Loss of mask – 50.00, loss of fin or fins – 50.00, loss of weight belt – 20.00 and loss of weights – 20.00 per piece. Damage of equipment will be repaired and settled after.
6.30am: Meet at Seven Eleven at ONE°15 Marina Club, Sentosa
2 dives at Sister Island Marine Park
2pm: Return to ONE°15 Marina Club, Sentosa
Dive Site Information
- Water Temp: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Visibility: 1-5 metres
- Air Temp: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Level: Advanced
- Onboard shower and toilet
- Tanks, weights and weight belt
- Water, tea and coffee
- Light snack after the first dive
- Soft dive gear (full foot fins, wetsuit and mask) – requested sizes subject to availability.
- BCD (SGD25.00)
- Regulator (SGD25.00)
- Dive Insurance
Meeting Point –
Location: ONE°15 Marina Club