Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this Website?
GS-DIVING Pte Ltd, a company registered in Singapore with company registration number 201114888R whose registered office is at 363 Joo Chiat Place, Singapore 428024 controls the personal data collected on this Website.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, register for a course, place an order, book a trip, enter a competition, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Effective from 15 July 2015 and under Singapore Law, we also collect information as to whether you have travel insurance that specifically covers you against the insolvency of us, a Singapore Travel Agent for trip payments of SGD500 or greater.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, passport details, diving insurance details or emergency contact details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc)
- To provide services and trips offered to you (the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside Singapore. By way of example, this may be one of our service providers who, is located in a country outside Singapore)
- To declare you as an insured person to the Singapore Tourism Board
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures and technology to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Special Notice – if you are under 16 years old
GS-DIVING Pte Ltd does not intentionally collect personal data of persons under 16 years old. If you are under 16 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 16 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this Website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Chat rooms, notice boards, newsgroups
E-mail, Feedback and Forum Facilities
Submission of others personal information
How you can contact us?
Data Protection Officer
GS-Diving Pte Ltd
363 Joo Chiat Place
Email: [email protected]
For more information about the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, please visit http://www.pdpc.gov.sg
Last updated 7 September 2015