The TDI Advanced Nitrox Course qualifies divers to use enriched air nitrox from EAN 21 through EAN 100 to a depth of 40 metres during dives that do not require staged decompression.
Advanced Nitrox is also a great course for those recreational divers wanting to extend their bottom times in shallower depths.
It is however, often taught in conjunction with the TDI Intro To Tech. This can be considered the foundation of your technical diving career.
Your TDI Instructor will also cover:
- Equipment requirements
- Dive planning
- Oxygen tracking
- Blending methods
- At least 15 years of age
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- TDI Understanding Nitrox certification or equivalent
- Twenty-five (25) logged dives
- Independent study
- Classroom presentations
- One confined water training
- Four open water training dives